Saturday 6 September 2014

Kathmandu Nepal part 1

Nepal 
I came to Nepal to study about veterinary and farming system in Nepal
Before going to study place, I stayed in Kathmandu 

The place was mix of western and old Nepal and 
I was surprised to see various type people that come from 
North to South and from East to West




Swayanbhunath































Durbar Square

























I think there are many good places to do human observation in Kathmandu
As many Nepalese people do, I was just sitting down on step
and observed people working around or spend their life






Patan


















Shiva temple 









I will go back to Kathmandu after this study 
so I am going to put some other more later


These photos are just the first sight that caught my eye
 in my first day of Kathmandu












No comments:

Post a Comment