Thursday 18 September 2014

Chitwan remaining

I am going to post some pictures in Chitwan 
I visited many farmers in Chitwan 
cow, buffalo, poultry, pig, goat

All the animals have their own life
all the animal keepers have to make money

One thing I believe is sustainable way of farming,
keep animal in healthy status 
increase the productivity 




pig parent farm








goat farm





incubating room 




hatchery 







buffalo farm in university







Morning
People that passed in front of my house










Cow is secret animal in Hindu culture so cows cannot be slaughtered
Even it is weak, unproductive, old, infected by disease, male.....
Seeing from veterinary and livestock aspect,
I felt great difference between those Hindu countries and Japan








A man is taking buffalo to grazing place
Different from cow, buffalos are sold as buffalo meat
Nowadays meat buffalo farms are getting popular









No comments:

Post a Comment