Friday 26 April 2019

Balu early spring

I started to live with a black cat called Balu
He was born in a farm and was almost dead soon after he was born
He came to my house for a treatment and ended up staying in my house 
He is a cheerful, unique cat, with full of curiosity and love


He comes almost everywhere I go 
and tries almost everything I do 

Following pictures are our life in the early spring




Sniffing a flower with his blocked nose 





Sometimes it snows
And he chases snow flakes




I went to cut a tree and he was waiting for me under the tree and snow




He looked unhappy
I don't know why he waits for me like this




He got his new company 




Sniffing sniffing











We often go for a walk 
He doesn't like walking on snow and he hates the sound of car
He likes walking in a wild 


Watching sunrise from our favorite place Aikappu cape






We also walk into forest 




Balu has eyes which are same color as fukujyusou (福寿草)







Since he was a stray cat, he sometimes show a wild cat face (at Aikappu cape)




Trying to ring a bell at Aikappu cape




We often go to a huge field and run together
Balu is like a dog (at  cape shirepa)
 










No comments:

Post a Comment